- Missing requisition form ; specimens must be accompanied with the requisition form (enclosed in the mailable kit).
- No payment; payment must be enclosed with the specimens or prepaid on the website unless we have an account contract signed by the referring practitioner which authorizes us to bill them for payment. We accept checks or Visa/MasterCard and Discover.
- Inadequate samples; samples that lack sufficient fecal material can not be diagnosed. Blood slides that are stuck together are also inadaquete; Repeat samples are recommended, free of charge (The cost of the testing package and shipping are the patient's responsibility).
- Discarding of specimens; specimens are discarded after examintaion unless previous arrangements have been made.
2. Reporting of test results:
- Test results will be available for the practitioner 2-5 business days after receipt of specimens for all tests except the Swab Culture. The results of the Swab Cuture test will be available 2-3 weeks after receipt of specimens.
- Results can be given to the patient only with written or verbal authorization from their practitioner.
- Recommendations for herbal or allopathic treatment will be shared with referring practitioners upon request.
- Referring practitioners are given complimentary testing (beginning at no less than 3 referrals).
- Call PCI for additional information.
- PCI does not bill insurance companies directly.
- Patients may request an invoice, by stating their request on the requisition form, which they can submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
- PCI is not a medicare provider.
- CPT codes are provided (next to title of each test or product) for patients to qualify which products or tests their insurance companies will cover.
- Payment is required in advance before any testing is done, or any product is shipped, unless the practitioner overseeing the tests has a valid account contract in effect in which we have authorization to bill them.
- PCI accepts checks and the following credit cards; Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
- All returned checks will be charged a $25.00. fee.
7.Refunds and Cancellations:
- Orders for tests may be cancelled within 90 days of purchase date for a full refund. Testing packages and shipping charges once shipped are non refundable. Following is a the price list for our testing packages.
- Orders for products are refundable within 30 days of purchase date (testing packages and shipping charges once shipped are non refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer)
- For a full refund, products must be returned in original packaging, unopened, and sealed. Any packaging that is damaged, opened, labels covered, etc...will incur a 25% repackaging fee. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued if the seal of the cap or lid on any supplements has been broken.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be issued for the NCS Protocol as it is an information based digital document. The supplements that come with the protocol are included free of charge, and as such are not refundable either.